[LA.pm] LAPM May 29 - Meeting and Lightning talks!

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Thu May 16 14:35:31 PDT 2013

Hi Mongers!  See you in two weeks!

Presenters needed for our lightning talks.  You'll get 5 minutes to talk
about anything.   Perl, general tech, un-related tech, processes, business,
your favorite modules,  things you wish other people would fix... the list
goes on!  Practice here and you'll be ready for YAPC.na

Please Note: We are changing locations. Moving half a block south of where
we used to meet.  Meet in the lobby of 1333 2nd.  We'll be on the first
floor.
LA.pm's next meetingWhat:Los Angeles Perl Mongers
MeetingWhen:7-9pmDate:Wednesday
May 29, 2013Where:Demand Media, 1333 2nd, Santa Monica, CATheme:Perl!
Refreshments:Food and BEvERages provided by Demand MediaRSVP:Responses
always appreciated.

Presentations:

   1. You: *Lightning Talks*
   Abstract: Short tech talks, provided by you!