[LA.pm] [LAPM] Next meeting: Wed, Feb 27, 2013

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 22:51:55 PST 2013

Hi Mongers!  I hope you can all make a WEDNESDAY meeting, 9 days from now,
2/27.  Also, hope to see some/many of you at Scale11x this Fri-Sun.

--Aloha

LA.pm's next meeting
What:Los Angeles Perl Mongers MeetingWhen:7-9pmDate:Wednesday February 27,
2013Where:Demand Media, 1299 Ocean, Santa Monica,
CATheme:Perl!Refreshments:Food
and BEvERages provided by Demand MediaRSVP:Responses always appreciated.

Presentations:

   1. Matt Burns: *Hacking on the SysFS with Perl in an Embedded Linux
   environment*
   Abstract: Get on the Bus with Exceptional modern perl
   Bus-Bootcamp github <https://github.com/mateoconfeugo/bus-bootcamp>

About our speakers:Matt Burns confuego with excitement and flashes of
magic. [ github <http://github.com/mateoconfeugo> ]