[LA.pm] Still need a few people to help at SCALE

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 03:41:02 PST 2013

Hello Juan.

Every year I want to help out the PERL Mongers booth & yet every year at
SCALE I'm always called away to help at other booths. This year is no
different. However, I will check-in with y'all when I'm there to see if I
can at least provide a brief respite for someone.

Cheers & see everyone @SCALE!
--miguel