[LA.pm] LAPM + UUASC-LA presentation: September 5, 2013

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 11:46:00 PDT 2013

Mongers,

We're hosting a joint meetup with the unix users association.  Randal
Schwartz is revisiting and extending his Oscon talk, "half my life with
Perl".  Come mingle and check out Demand Media's new office.

Thursday, September 5

Http://la.pm.org for details and updates.

Please invite your unix/Linux and Perl using friends and cohorts.

Peace,
Andrew