[LA.pm] May Mongers Wednedsay! 5/23/2012 was [Re: April Showers Bring May Mongers?]

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Mon May 21 12:12:56 PDT 2012

Hiya Mongers!

Meeting in 2 days! Let's make it happen.

updates on presentations:
 * Randall is out of town, so won't be able to give his Test::Trap presentation.
 * Ben Tilly offered a short talk on Config::ExpandHash, but it's
likely he won't be able to make it.
 * That leaves us with you and me and chatting!
 * prep for YAPC

rsvp directly or on facebook:
http://www.facebook.com/events/466314590050941/

Andrew