[LA.pm] April Showers Bring May Mongers?

Ben Tilly btilly at gmail.com
Sun May 20 23:37:53 PDT 2012

Wednesday is looking bad for me right now.  My wife is on night float
right now, and I don't think that I can get a babysitter for Wed.

I'm trying to figure it out.  But the usual high school students all
have school the next day, and the college student we use has a night
class that night.

I'll do it if I can, but I can't promise right now.

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:39 AM, Andrew Grangaard
<granny+lapm at gmail.com> wrote:
> How about next wednesday,  May 23!
>
> At demand media (unless Media Temple says they're dying to host.)
> 7-9pm.
>
> Merlin and Ben, can you guys make it to present on wednesday?
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew
>
> On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 11:29 AM, Aran Deltac <bluefeet at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Do we have a date yet?  I have a friend in town next week who would like to
>> attend (me too!).
>>
>> Aran
>>
>> On Thu, May 10, 2012 at 11:52 PM, Andrew Grangaard <granny+lapm at gmail.com>
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hello Mongers!
>>>
>>> Let's have a meeting this month!  Details will be forthcoming.  (Yeah,
>>> I kinda spaced out on April. Foolish, no?)
>>>
>>> Who's ready to make a presentation?  Or shout out a topic you'd like
>>> to hear about, maybe we can whip something up!
>>>

>>> peace,
>>> Andrew