[LA.pm] March Meeting -- Special day and time! Wedensday at 6! 3/21/2012

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 11:32:28 PDT 2012

Dearest Mongers,

Please join us next week on a special day and time: Wednesday from
6-8pm.   March Madness!

What:	 Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
When:	 6-8pm
Date:	 Wednesday March 21, 2012
Where:	 Demand Media, 1299 Ocean, Santa Monica, CA
Theme:	 Perl!
Refreshments:	 Food and BEvERages provided by Demand Media
RSVP:	 Responses always appreciated.

Jeffrey Thalhammer: TBD
Tony Gasparovic: Perl for Home Security
Abstract: Tony will share a home security system that he designed that
runs on Perl. His system uses motion sensors, loud sirens, audio
announcers, a wireless remote, text message alerts and logs all
activity to disk.

Jeffrey "The Perl Critic" Thalhammer has a flight to catch after his
presentation, thanks in advance for hustling to make his 6pm
presentation.   We're excited that Tony is sharing his "Perl for Home
Security" talk which was so well received by T-O last month.

rsvp to me or via facebook, share the event with friends and bring someone new!
http://www.facebook.com/events/269186426495365/

as always, the updated details are at http://la.pm.org

peace,
Andrew