[LA.pm] Classes with heterogeneous objects?

Ben Tilly btilly at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 21:22:39 PST 2012

Sure, here is a use case.

A module that uses inside out objects to store its private attributes,
which is meant to be used in a multiple inheritance situation.  It
does not know, or care, what the objects it gets look like, and
different subclasses can use different data types under the hood.

That said, this is possible but not necessarily a *good* idea.