[LA.pm] LA.pm meeting tomorrow: Wed May 25 7-9pm @rent.com

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Tue May 24 15:42:48 PDT 2011

>>>>> "Andrew" == Andrew Grangaard <granny+lapm at gmail.com> writes:

Andrew> We're going to have a great meeting tomorrow at Rent.com.  Buddy, I'm
Andrew> excited to see what you've put together.  Thanks for hosting!

Is rent.com providing parking passes?  Last time I went to that building
for an event (edmunds.com), I got stuck paying for parking, which was a
bit shocking.

I don't care either way... I just want to know.