[LA.pm] LA.pm meeting tomorrow: Wed May 25 7-9pm @rent.com

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Tue May 24 15:20:38 PDT 2011

Hello Mongers!

We're going to have a great meeting tomorrow at Rent.com.  Buddy, I'm
excited to see what you've put together.  Thanks for hosting!

We have 13 'Yes' Responses on the facebook invitation.  See you all on
Wednesday at 7pm!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=175348265853076

LA.pm's next meeting:
What:    Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting
When:    7-9pm