[LA.pm] December meeting slides was [Re: Slides and Source Code to the Inline::C Presentation.]

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 12:36:19 PST 2011

Mongers!

What an excellent meeting we had last night.  We had 25 mongers with a
few new faces.

Thank you David and Mike for presenting.  You both gave presentations
covering huge amounts of ground! Super impressive!

I've mirrored this content to la.pm.org[1] and added links from the
main page.  We have slides[2][3] for both talks as well as David's
code: primesbench.pl[4] and primes.cpp[5]

> If a PDF version would be helpful I can upload one too.
If you provide one, I'll add it to the la.pm copy.

Andrew

Links:
1: http://losangeles.pm.org/
2: http://losangeles.pm.org/presentations/voip/VOIP_with_Perl.pdf