[LA.pm] Slides and Source Code to the Inline::C Presentation.

David Oswald daoswald at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 23:44:36 PST 2011

I realize that I covered a lot of ground in a short period of time.
Here is a link to the slides and source code (hosted on box.com).  I
hope that they can serve as a point of reference for others interested
in using the Inline::C and Inline::C++ modules in their own code.  As
a supplement to the existing documentation (Inline, Inline::C,
Inline::CPP, perlguts, perlxstut, perlxs, perlcall, perlapi) my goal
was for the presentation and accompanying slides to make the entry
point less of a challenge.

http://www.box.com/s/svecm9hq1tam27ggdjds

Please let me know if you have trouble with the link.

If a PDF version would be helpful I can upload one too.

Thanks again for the opportunity to present!

Dave

--

David Oswald
daoswald at gmail.com