[LA.pm] Presentation source code and slides from 9/22/10 meeting

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 15:27:25 PDT 2010

Here is my presentation from our last meeting.

Slideshow quick view:
http://tommystanton.com/presentations/20100922-Tommy_Stanton-App-Git-HomeSync/

Tarball of everything:
http://tommystanton.com/presentations/20100922-Tommy_Stanton-App-Git-HomeSync.tar.gz

Web-based repository view of the software (currently being developed
on the "moosex-app-cmd" branch, to be merged into "master"
eventually):
http://tommystanton.com/git/app-git-homesync.git/?h=moosex-app-cmd

Click on "Tree" to browse the source code in its current state.

Thank you all especially for the feedback and suggestions during my
presentation, I committed rough notes to the repository. [0]

Josh, excellent initiative with your detailed blog post and example
code (in response to testing a module that runs system() commands).
[1]

-Tommy

[0] http://tommystanton.com/git/app-git-homesync.git/commit/?h=moosex-app-cmd&id=59cab4faa117fd84087548be862338b76f4f00af
[1] http://serialized.net/2010/09/testing-perl-code-that-runs-commands/