[LA.pm] Fwd: jobs available, going unfulfilled

Todd Cranston-Cuebas geekhunter at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 13:42:35 PDT 2010

I agree with Felix on all counts. The H1 issues are clearly impacting
the supply of talent, presentation and communication skills are more
important than ever, and the specialization and sub-specialization of
required skills furthers the gap between employers and job seekers.
You also need to factor in the need for employers to show a bottom
line ROI on new hires NOW, not 2 years, 1 year, or even 6 months from
now and you get a sense of the pressure on all parties involved with
the interview process.

Sent from my iPad