[LA.pm] assistance with an OO P Developer position

Andrew Grangaard granny+lapm at gmail.com
Fri Oct 8 10:15:09 PDT 2010

Angelo,

The LA.pm list is a very low traffic technical and announce list.  We
have a general policy of only accepting direct job postings -- from
employees, companies, primary recruiters.  We prefer to have the name
of the company listed; a link to a jobs.perl.org listing is a plus.
Primary and non-primary recruiters are welcome to  come to our
meetings to meet-and-greet and solicit employment.  (TODO: All of this
info needs to be put somewhere public!)

Are you the primary recruiter for this company?  Would you be able to
repost with a direct link to the company?

LA.pm:
I would like to find a way to provide a filtered interface to allow
for more job postings on the list without overwhelming the quiet
nature of the la.pm list.  Any suggestions?

--Andrew