[LA.pm] CCTLDs

Tommy Stanton tommystanton at gmail.com
Sat May 8 01:20:16 PDT 2010

I don't know about the impact of Perl development directly, but it's
also interesting to read people's responses in this related article:

I too am curious about what the Perl community will think.  The way
that unicode is discussed in the Camel book suggests that the
community might be alright with this sort of thing.

It seems to me that this will lead to a "Tower of Babel" situation.
Heck, there are already too many programming languages. =P

-Tommy