[LA.pm] March Meeting: Wednesday the 24th

Andrew Grangaard agrangaard at rubiconproject.com
Tue Mar 23 22:03:45 PDT 2010

                          Los Angeles Perl Mongers[1]

         The Perl Users Group of the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area

News

   Linkedin Group

          Show your support for perl by joining the [2]Los Angeles Perl
Mongers

          and/or [3]Perl Mongers groups.

Upcoming Events

  LA.pm's next meeting

   What:  Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting

   When:  7-9pm

   Date:  Wednesday, March 24, 2010

   Where: The Rubicon Project HQ - 1925 S. Bundy, 90025

   Theme: Perl!

   Food:  Pizza and beverages provided.

   RSVP:  Responses always appreciated.

    Presentations:

    1. Tommy Stanton: "Sync Your ~ With Git: Keeping Your Home

Directories In Order"

    2. Alternate:  Andrew Grangaard: "Dist::Zilla - distribution
builder;

       installer   not  included!"  packaging  CPAN  distributions
using

       [4]Dist::Zilla.

  Map: [5]

  Notes:

A)     I am still waiting on confirmation of the room&etc.  Apologies if
I end up sending out a postponement or cancelation email tomorrow.

B)      Security concerns may be tighter, so please wait in the lobby if
you arrive early rather than just wandering around the building.  I'll
post a note on the front door with instructions if necessary.

See you tomorrow!

Andrew

  Links:

   1. http://la.pm.org/

   2. http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=2804627

   3. http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=40830

   4. http://search.cpan.org/dist/Dist-Zilla/

   5.
http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&t=h&hl=en&msa=0&msid=116471213422
869661926.00046c93dc4ea0b8c84c2&ll=34.034188,-118.457189&spn=0.004425,0.
008266&output=embed