[LA.pm] in town for 3/24 meeting, need ride

Randal L. Schwartz merlyn at stonehenge.com
Thu Mar 11 18:38:18 PST 2010

I've just been engaged by a LA-based client for a few months (at least, I
hope).  I'll be in town for my first two weeks on-site, and can make the 3/24
meeting.  But I don't have wheels (gasp)... can someone swing by to pick me up
at the downtown Westin?

And I'm likely to be in town frequently over the course of the contract,
so if you need another speaker, let me know.