[LA.pm] [job] perl/sql in LA

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Fri Jul 16 15:53:59 PDT 2010

On Jul 16, 2010, at 10:13, Robert Spier wrote:

> Uri Guttman wrote:
>> i just joined here so forgive this first post about a job. let me know
>> about your job posting policy and i will adhere to that in the future.
>
> Our traditional policy is that we generally don't allow headhunters,
> especially those not based in LA.  From time to time (but not very
> often) local companies will post directly.

Wouldn't the policy be something like:

* Local employers can post for local jobs
* Recruiters can post for local jobs if:
   * the posting is reasonable.
   * the frequency is reasonable.
   * they haven't stiffed any local companies for payment for services rendered

So Uri, nope - your posting isn't welcome.

 - ask