[LA.pm] ANNOUNCE: Wed 9/23 -- September Perl Mongers

Andrew Grangaard agrangaard at rubiconproject.com
Sun Sep 13 14:44:52 PDT 2009

Greetings Mongers,

What: Los Angeles Perl Mongers Meeting

When: 7-9pm Date: Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Where: The Rubicon Project HQ - 1925 S. Bundy, 90025

Theme: Perl!

Food: Pizza and beverages provided.

RSVP: Responses always appreciated.

See you all in a week-and-a-half! Please let me know if you are
interested in presenting!

Our website[1] has been updated with the current info as well as titles
of past talks.

I haven't recovered enough from the previous meeting to write up a
recap, but it was definitely off-the-hook.  We ranged from co-routines
to Moose to Jaeger shots, with the last guests stumbling off at 1:30am
after the poker game.

Thanks,

Andrew

1: http://losangeles.pm.org/