[LA.pm] (no subject)

John Beppu john.beppu at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 20:02:29 PDT 2009

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 1:46 PM, Andrew Grangaard <
agrangaard at rubiconproject.com> wrote:

Thanks for taking a look.

> I was hitting enter too, now I see how it works.  Change string, the
> highlight boxes. It would feel more intuitive to me if there was a colored
> box next to the input field that changed to the current color as I updated
> the field.

This seems to be a common thing people try.  I've added a bit of javascript
to disable the form submission, and eventually I'll put a proper color
picker on it.

> The curl commands page uses localhost instead of bavl.org as the host in
> the URLs.

The thing is...  I actually want people to run those curl commands from the
same host that the server happens to be on.  Although the server does not
implement any security features, I plan to take measures to block untrusted
hosts from posting arbitrary comet messages in the near future.  I'm still
thinking about how I want to do this, though.

--beppu