[LA.pm] (no subject)

John Beppu john.beppu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:07:08 PDT 2009

On Tue, Sep 8, 2009 at 2:50 PM, Christopher Nielsen <
christopher.nielsen at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for giving it a test drive.  I appreciate it.

>    - Make the boxes turn color from green to blue by mousing over.
>    - I don't know if it counts but:
>        * sometimes it skipped a box if I moved the mouse too fast
>        * I wasn't able to change the color of the boxes if i changed
> the #aabb letters
>          (or maybe i misunderstood)

Your understanding was correct.  Changing the hex colors in the input box is
supposed to change the color you apply when mousing over the squares.  I'm
surprised that didn't work.  Did you give it a proper hex color?  ("#"
followed by 3 or 6 hex digits)

> Best of luck at YAPC::Asia!  Break a leg! (hopefully not yours)

Thanks.

--beppu

PS:  For the lazy and impatient, I'll have it running on
http://bavl.org:8888/demo/ for a few days.