[LA.pm] (no subject)

John Beppu john.beppu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 13:44:24 PDT 2009

Hello from Japan, la.pm:

I'm going to be giving a talk at YAPC::Asia tomorrow on the COMET server I
wrote, and I was wondering if you guys could do a quick beta test of the new
demo I wrote for it.

I just uploaded Stardust-0.04, so you'll probably want to get miyagawa's
cpanf to install it straight out of CPAN's upload queue.

http://search.cpan.org/~miyagawa/App-CPAN-Fresh/

Alternatively, you could go to the github repo and install Stardust from
there.

http://github.com/beppu/stardust/tree/master

Do whatever works for you.

********

After you get the latest Stardust installed, type:

*stardust.pl --demo*

and try out the Colorful Boxes demo.

If it fails horribly, let me know.  However, for the time being, I don't
care whether it works in IE or not.  ;)

--beppu