[LA.pm] Next Meeting: Wed Dec 2, 2009

Andrew Grangaard agrangaard at rubiconproject.com
Thu Nov 26 23:33:55 PST 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Next Perl Mongers is this Wednesday, December 2.

At the November meeting we came up with a date and topic for the next
meeting.  We decided to meet at the start of the month to fit between
the busy schedules of Thanksgiving and Holiday Season[1].  We've got a
fun topic:  a guided group discussion of vim tricks and tips for perl
and perl trips and ticks for vim.    I just pushed out a change to the
website[2] with these  updates, also with a link to Tommy's excellent
TDD presentation[3] (written and presented with Vroom[4], a perl+vim
solutions for presentation slides).

See ya on Wednesday!

Peace,

Andrew