[LA.pm] Tonight: Wed 11/4/2009 [ was Re: Meeting Wednesday, 10/28/09]

Andrew Grangaard agrangaard at rubiconproject.com
Wed Nov 4 16:46:24 PST 2009

See you tonight at 7!  Come listen to Tommy talk about Testing!*

Two points: parking and internet

1) we have new parking restrictions, so you'll need to come in and get a
guest pass to put on your dash.  And I'll need to get them back when you
leave.  This is new from the building owner as of this past Monday.

2) network maintenance from 7-9 means we may not have internet access,
so you'll have to twit on your own net :)

Andrew

*Correction: Test::Class not Test::Unit will be covered