[LA.pm] Thanks

Cynthia Kiser cnk at caltech.edu
Fri May 15 10:59:44 PDT 2009

Quoting Ben Tilly <btilly at gmail.com>:
> Nothing has been suggested yet in Santa Monica or Pasadena.  Therefore
> I'd suggest that the second Thursday of every month be reserved for
> Burbank, the third for downtown, and Pasadena and Santa Monica can
> fight over who gets the other two.

Not that I don't love you all but I suspect weekly meetings would be
stretching the enthusiasm for meeting. And I already semi-attend 2
other user groups on Thursdays - UUASC on the first Thursday and
LARuby on the third Thursday of the month.

I didn't join you yesterday because one of the LARuby guys is running
a coding + Go thing on Thursdays in Pasadena. If anyone wants to code
some Rails geocoding stuff OR play Go, hop on the LARuby list to find
out what coffee house we are trying when.

--
Cynthia Kiser
cnk at caltech.edu