[LA.pm] Thanks

Ben Tilly btilly at gmail.com
Fri May 15 10:37:20 PDT 2009

On Fri, May 15, 2009 at 10:16 AM, Jordan Coleman
<jordan at jordancoleman.com> wrote:
> Thanks to all the Mongers who came out last night.  Had a great time!  It
> was great making new friends and hearing everyone's stories.
>
> When's the next one?

The idea was floated of having rotating meetings in Burbank, downtown,
Santa Monica and Pasadena.  Coincidentally there are guaranteed to be
4 Thursdays per month, and there are exactly 4 Thursdays this month.
I like Thursday nights as meeting times.  Which suggests that we
should have our next one on May 21 in a location other than Burbank.

Miguel Hernandez suggested Phillippe's in downtown:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&q=&vps=1&jsv=158b&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=45.8712,62.490234&ie=UTF8&geocode=FR61BwIdCtnz-A&split=0

Nothing has been suggested yet in Santa Monica or Pasadena.  Therefore
I'd suggest that the second Thursday of every month be reserved for
Burbank, the third for downtown, and Pasadena and Santa Monica can
fight over who gets the other two.

If nobody makes a suggestion for Santa Monica, I'll suggest Chan Dara
at 11940 W Pico Blvd.  (Technically not Santa Monica, but it is close
to the intersection of the 10 and 405.)  I *really* don't know
Pasadena, so someone else will have to suggest something there.

Cheers,
Ben