[LA.pm] Burbank?

Jordan Coleman jordan at jordancoleman.com
Mon May 11 15:51:12 PDT 2009

Not really sure I should be organizing this as a newbie, but in the
absence of some other authority, I guess I'll go ahead...

Soooo, since it's Monday already and no plans have yet been made, I
guess Tuesday is out.  How about we try for a meet Thursday at 7:00 at
Gordon Biersch in Burbank?

Anyone?

++J