[LA.pm] Burbank?

Jordan Coleman jordan at JordanColeman.com
Sat May 9 10:37:06 PDT 2009

On May 8, 2009, at 4:01 PM, Elizabeth Cortell wrote:

> Do we have a consensus on Burbank? If so, when and where?

It sounds like there was some support for that, but deliberations seem
to have broken down in the absence of a clear suggestion and the onset
of the weekend.

The only place I've been to in Burbank, having only been here a few
weeks, is Gordon Biersch (http://tinyurl.com/gbburbank), where another
group I'm involved in meets.  That's my (probably lame) proposal to
get the ball rolling; can someone please offer up a counter-proposal?

As for when, how about next week.  Say, Tuesday or Thursday?  Around
7:00 PM?

++J