[LA.pm] Perl jobs for furriners in the LA area

Dave Hodgkinson davehodg at gmail.com
Thu May 7 11:21:39 PDT 2009

Hi All,

I signed up to LA.pm on the chance there'd be a meeting the last
three times I've been out, but ended up being too busy to even
organise an emergency meet.

Anyhow.

I was wondering what the state of the perl jobs market in LA was
like these days? It's on my medium-term TODO list to spend a year
or several in LA, more specifically near the coast. There were a few
companies out that way that seemed to be hiring like Oversee. Sadly
the one I cam closest to, Shopzilla, appears to have moved away
from perl totally now.

Thoughts?

Hm, this seems to have died: http://www.linuxmovies.org/perl/index.html

Dave Hodgkinson                                MSN: davehodg at hotmail.com