[LA.pm] Updating LA.pm's site

Miguel Hernandez migtek at gmail.com
Wed Jul 29 14:58:16 PDT 2009

The updating of the site is something I´ve wondered about myself for a while
now- I actually wanted to bring it up at the last mtg. Like Dave V.
mentioned, I´d thought of something similar in terms of throwing up the
updates on a simple site but my thoughts turned to Drupal because, imho,
what Drupal does really well that other CMS/CMFs don´t, out of the box, is
user roles. But this being a PM group, I quickly dismissed that notion
thinking that folks might prefer to keep it strictly HTML or spiffy it up
with PERL (instead of PHP).

Either way, I´d be happy to help out with this project if more help is
needed.

--miguel