[LA.pm] Updating LA.pm's site

Aran Deltac adeltac at valueclick.com
Wed Jul 29 14:26:34 PDT 2009

Up here at TO.pm we host the site on our own servers.  It is much easier.
When we requested to have requests for http://thousand-oaks.pm.org/ to redirect to http://thousand-oaks-perl.org/ we had a near immediate response at the time (perhaps we caught the volunteer on a good day).

Let me know if you need a spot to drop the site... I've been hosting family/projects/mongers/clients/etc sites on my servers for the past 8 years and I'm not stopping anytime soon.

Aran