[LA.pm] New Members: Introduce Yourself!

Jeremy Leader jleader at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Mar 8 11:51:04 PST 2007

on 03/02/2007 12:12 PM Todd Cranston-Cuebas  wrote:
> We’ve had a bunch of new people signing up for the la.pm mailing list so
> I thought it would be great if you all would introduce yourself. In
> fact, even if you’re an older member but don’t get a chance to come to
> meetings too often, etc. this is your time to tell us a little bit about
> yourself.

I've been lurking on the list for quite a while, but I haven't made it to any
meetings.  I learned Perl sometime around 1993 (Perl 4 in those days), and I've
been using it fairly regularly since then.  I work at Yahoo Search Marketing in
Burbank; most of the production code I work on these days is in C or C++, but I
often work on things like test harnesses, off-line database dumping scripts,
etc. in Perl.

--
Jeremy Leader
jleader at alumni.caltech.edu