[LA.pm] New Members: Introduce Yourself!

David Fetter david at fetter.org
Fri Mar 2 14:25:57 PST 2007

On Fri, Mar 02, 2007 at 12:12:32PM -0800, Todd Cranston-Cuebas wrote:
> We've had a bunch of new people signing up for the la.pm mailing
> list so I thought it would be great if you all would introduce
> yourself.  In fact, even if you're an older member but don't get a
> chance to come to meetings too often, etc. this is your time to tell
> us a little bit about yourself.
>
> It would be great to know:
>
> Your name

David Fetter

> Your experience level with perl

Happy user since the mid-90s

> What you hope to get from this group?

Some great people to hang out with when I'm in LALA Land.  Check! :)

Cheers,
David Fetter <david at fetter.org> http://fetter.org/
phone: +1 415 235 3778        AIM: dfetter666
                              Skype: davidfetter

Remember to vote!
Consider donating to PostgreSQL: http://www.postgresql.org/about/donate