[LA.pm] New Members: Introduce Yourself!

zrusilla at mac.com zrusilla at mac.com
Fri Mar 2 14:20:26 PST 2007

I'm Liz Cortell, formerly of Chicago.pm.

I first used Perl at Playboy.com. The first module I wrote was
Playboy::Playmate.

Later I did data conversion at Ex Libris, a  library management
software company. I used the Swss Army chainsaw to defeat some of the
world's ugliest file formats.

I helped out with the Chicago YAPC.

After a brief, unhappy foray into PHP, I moved to California to work
for Valueclick Media, a Perl shop.  I have no special focus in Perl,
but enjoy working it in it for its amazing range and flexibility.
Also. Perl hackers have more fun.

I live in Santa Barbara and try to make it down to LA.pm when I can,
quite a hike.

Cheers,

Liz