[LA.pm] Please email "thank you" to Luke Kanies from Ruby Tal k

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Thu Sep 28 10:54:44 PDT 2006

Sorry guys. His laptop crashed out and it's being restored or something. I
should have the slides as soon as his machine is restored. I know you're
bummed but imagine how he's feeling ;)

Todd