[LA.pm] Please email "thank you" to Luke Kanies from Ruby Talk

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Mon Sep 11 11:14:13 PDT 2006

If you came to the last TechTalk, and liked Luke's presentation, I'd really
appreciate it if you would drop him a _quick_ email and send your thanks
(luke at reductivelabs.com).

Like I said before, Luke was in town for a wedding and took time away from
the festivities to come over and give us his excellent presentation (along
with his wife, and 2 friends). His presentation was both funny and highly
informative. Let's send a quick "thank you." I'm sure he'd appreciate it.

Todd