[LA.pm] LA Perl Job Listing... from The Carerra Agency

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Tue Mar 21 22:08:55 PST 2006

Here's a job posting from Morgen of The Carerra Agency.  This is a
contract position where you work for the agency, as opposed to
directly for the client.

Please contact Morgen directly if you have any questions.  I don't
know anything beyond what is below.

-R (Who generally prefers posting only direct hire positions, but
Morgen was very reasonable about it, and I appreciate that.)