[LA.pm] Randal Schwartz Talk: Parking Details

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Sun Mar 5 21:59:54 PST 2006

I just wanted to clarify the parking situation for Randal's talk on tomorrow
(Monday) night. We are on the south side of the street on Sunset where
Sunset Blvd and Holloway Drive intersect. Our parking is on the east side of
the building off of Palm Avenue. Please enter the lot off of Palm to park
under our building (8800 W. Sunset Blvd, West Hollywood). If you have any
questions, drop me an email.

When you're done parking, take the elevator to reception area on the 1st
floor.

See you Monday!

BTW: If you haven't RSVP'd, please drop an email (really!). I'm only
planning for the number who respond.

Call if you have any questions.

Regards,

Todd

todd cranston-cuebas
tcc at ticketmaster.com
ticketmaster (NASDAQ: IACI)
8800 sunset blvd . west hollywood, ca . 90069
voice 310-360-2436 . mobile: 310-422-3347
http://www.ticketmaster.com/careers/ <http://www.ticketmaster.com/careers/>