[LA.pm] Tech Topic Suggestion: Frameworks

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at develooper.com
Tue Jan 24 11:05:08 PST 2006

On Jan 24, 2006, at 10:57 AM, Todd Cranston-Cuebas wrote:

> I'm shooting for March unless the people at Moveable Type come
> through and
> we have to have them do their meeting while in town. In February, I'm
> pushing to see if I can get a Ticketmaster person to talk about
> perl/mod_perl. I have a person in mind who can do a really nice talk.

I'm doing a talk at the MySQL UC in April.  I could do the same talk
to la.pm in late march or early april.

> BTW: Is there a particular time of month that the technical talks are
> typically held (e.g., tech talks in 4th week of month, more casual
> meetings
> in 1st week?)????

Whenever it doesn't conflict with other local UG meetings...  With
that criteria you probably know better than most people when a good
date is.

  - ask

--
http://askask.com/  - http://develooper.com/