[LA.pm] Tech Topic Suggestion: Frameworks

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Tue Jan 24 10:57:18 PST 2006

I'm shooting for March unless the people at Moveable Type come through and
we have to have them do their meeting while in town. In February, I'm
pushing to see if I can get a Ticketmaster person to talk about
perl/mod_perl. I have a person in mind who can do a really nice talk.

BTW: Is there a particular time of month that the technical talks are
typically held (e.g., tech talks in 4th week of month, more casual meetings
in 1st week?)????

Todd