[LA.pm] Fwd: hollywood.pm.org

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Wed Feb 1 23:09:32 PST 2006

The only issue is that if we try to start having guest speakers, etc. it's
really hard to just have people "show up." I'll need some guestimate of the
number of people coming to figure out the space. Also, if I try and get a
speaker, they typically want to know about how many people they'll be
talking to. I guess it's a matter of whether things stay highly informal, or
if the tech talks are more orchestrated. Orchestration requires some
stability in attendance, etc.

I'm not sure that I have the perfect answer to the location issue.

Todd