[LA.pm] contrasting London and LA

Craig McLane Craig.McLane at ticketmaster.com
Tue Aug 15 11:09:12 PDT 2006

Of the 8 software engineers we have hired in the last 12 months 6 were
hired with the knowledge that we would need to provide them training or
mentoring in Perl.  Several of them had prior experience in other
languages so they weren't junior by any means, but in all cases we
planed on helping develop their software engineering and Perl skills.

Craig