[LA.pm] Geek Banquet

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Tue Oct 25 13:04:55 PDT 2005

In case you're wondering, here is a link to the LAMPsig.

http://lampsig.org/new/

You can see their class schedule from this site also. While their approach
to web development is based on LAMP the "P" has mostly been PHP. Their focus
seems right though in terms of bringing in fresh blood into the LAMP world.

Todd