[LA.pm] Geek Banquet

Todd Cranston-Cuebas Todd.Cranston-Cuebas at Ticketmaster.com
Mon Oct 24 10:15:13 PDT 2005

OK, I'm one of those corporations. I think we'd definitely like to talk
about ways we can help out with such an event. We'd like to do more for the
local perl community. Overall, I like the idea.

Todd
Ticketmaster