[LA.pm] SWAG or NO SWAG?

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Wed Apr 20 05:48:03 PDT 2005

>> I would love to send your members some magazines, some brain pads
>> (StickyMinds.com paper post it notes), a free sub offer and maybe
>> some t-shirts/mugs/etc. Let me know what you think.
>
> Are we interested in their junk?  Or should I tell them we'll only
> take their stuff if they also buy the pizza.

Seems it would depend on who was carrying the junk around.  I know that
I got tons of stuff from SAMS that might have worked well in show
booths, but that no PMers were interested in taking home.  After a
couple of meetings I tossed it.

xoa

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance