[LA.pm] SWAG or NO SWAG?

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Tue Apr 19 22:25:36 PDT 2005

Better Software magazine is interested in sending us some stuff to the
next meeting, which we should have soon.  (Hrm.. who has the
chopsticks[1]?  I know I handed them off.

> I would love to send your members some magazines, some brain pads
> (StickyMinds.com paper post it notes), a free sub offer and maybe
> some t-shirts/mugs/etc. Let me know what you think.

Are we interested in their junk?  Or should I tell them we'll only
take their stuff if they also buy the pizza.

-R

Footnotes:
[1]  In Philadelphia, we had real chopsticks we passed around.  The
person who had them was responsible for picking the location of the
next meeting.  It was a little easier because we had regularly
scheduled meetings.