[LA.pm] visiting LA

Benjamin J. Tilly ben_tilly at operamail.com
Sun Feb 29 20:36:06 CST 2004

Geoffrey Young <geoff at modperlcookbook.org> wrote:
> hi all
>
> I'll be visiting the LA area from march 8th through the 12th.  I realize
> it's last minute, but does the group have any plans that week?  not knowing
> the nature of the group, I'd be happy to give a light talk or crash a social
> dinner if there's enough interest.  if not, maybe next time :)

I'd be interested.  I'd definitely be up for either dinner or hearing
a talk on something mod_perl related.  I suspect that Rent.com can
find space for a talk. And I know at least a couple of people from
Perlmonks who would be likely to show up to a talk.

Speaking of Perlmonks, virtualsue will be visiting from England and
flies out on the 11'th.  If the talk was on the 9'th or 10'th she might
be able to make it.

Cheers,
Ben