[LA.pm] dinner thursday 11/20

Scott Francis darkuncle at darkuncle.net
Wed Nov 19 16:59:16 CST 2003

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 02:40:20PM -0800, angelgrl979 at yahoo.com said:
[snip]
> but "2" doesn't include an option to encourage you to
> come and hang out, even if you're not giving a
> presentation, so i'm changing my answer to "3": yay,
> come for dinner, but reschedule the talk for a better
> time/place. :oP

tish tosh. Come for dinner and listen to the man talk about Perl. I fail to
see a conflict here at all ... given the nature of the dinner participants,
chances are we'd be talking about Perl even if there was no specific talk
scheduled. :)
--
Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net
      illum oportet crescere me autem minui