[LA.pm] dinner thursday 11/20

Angel Girl angelgrl979 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 19 16:40:20 CST 2003

> I really need a yay or nay on this from those who
> will be coming on the
> 20th (by the way, what _time_ on the 20th?)
>
> [1] yay, come and bring copies of your talk for
> presentation
> [2] nay, thanks I'll pass.

2. :o) your presentation sounds like fun, but i'm not
sure
this place would be good for it. that and (call me
fickle, but..) i tend to like my
lecture/serious-learning time separate from my geek
social hours.
but "2" doesn't include an option to encourage you to
come and hang out, even if you're not giving a
presentation, so i'm changing my answer to "3": yay,
come for dinner, but reschedule the talk for a better
time/place. :oP

angel

=====
where nothing stays the same for longer than a minute.
            http://www.mylifeonline.net :o)